Tired of looking for flu vaccination providers?
From the moment you contact our professional team you will see how passionate we are about our job and that we take pride in making sure that you are 100% satisfied with our flu vaccination services.
- Onsite flu vaccination services; we come to you!
- Competitive price
- Online booking system
- Own consumables
- Our staff is authorised to provide immunisation services under the Poisons and Therapeutic Good Act 1966
- Flu vaccination policy, procedure and protocol manual developed by Corporate Care.
- Most of our staff has emergency and toxicology background
- Certificate of Currency : Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance.
- OHS compliance; All our staff has successfully completed:
- Manual & Handling
- Infection Control
- Waste disposal
- Hazardous substances and the MSDS
- Occupational violence and an occupational violence plan
- Fire and Emergency Response procedure
- Discrimination, Harassment & Bullying
- Emergency Management procedures
- CPR training and most of our staff has completed the ALS (Advance Life Support)
- Our staff will carry adrenaline in case of an emergency
- Police check up to date
- Working with Children Check check
- Work rights status check
Corporate Care is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
Please complete the form below. One of our senior consultants will get back to you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to reply to every email within one business day.
Please be assured, we will never sell or distribute the personal information you provide to us. To view our full privacy statement, click here.
Think big, think Corporate Care.