Your corporate flu vaccination solution for 2018.
- Employee flu vaccination: We come to you!
- Australia wide workplace flu vaccination programs.
- Boost staff morale, reduce sick leave, save money.
- Online bookings for your corporate flu vaccination programs.
Call us now on 1300 79 74 10
or email at [email protected]
Seasonal flu outbreaks (influenza outbreaks) can hit workplace productivity hard, especially during the cold winter months. The resulting spike in absenteeism can affect all levels of your workforce. Flu season often coincides with the holiday period, compounding the disruption caused by planned closures and placing an additional professional burden on those staff members who escape infection. Seasonal influenza can cause major upheaval for any enterprise, from the largest down to the smallest.
The prevailing economic conditions mean that even a small reduction in productivity can manifest as a damaging blow to revenue, resulting in missed targets and budget shortfalls. It’s just common sense, therefore, to preempt the onset of flu season, defending your workforce for the whole of the winter.
Why not allow Corporate Care to cushion the impact of flu season for your organisation?
Here are just a few of the excellent reasons for using our flu vaccination services:
- We focus exclusively on providing Australian employers’ staff with flu vaccinations at work.
- We use a flu vaccine that even defends against swine flu.
- We offer a fast, friendly service that’s easy to arrange.
- We offer free advance delivery of all required materials, plus free removal and safe disposal of paper and clinical waste following each vaccine session.
- We don’t use nurses from agencies — we use our own! All our nurses are fully qualified, experienced and indemnified immunisation nurses. They will come to the location you request at a time that’s convenient for both your business and your staff, ready to administer influenza shots in accordance with the strict protocols we have in place governing clinical excellence and quality.
- We know how important it is that protecting your staff against flu should be efficient and cost-effective as well as clinically effective. That’s why we work closely every year with manufacturers of flu vaccine, ensuring that we bring your business the best available deals.
- We have clients in all main cities in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth), surroundings, remote and rural Australia and New Zealand.
For further information regarding our onsite flu vaccination programs please contact our head office on 1300 79 74 10 or (02) 8061 8131 or fill out the form below. One of our senior consultants will get back to you very promptly. Customer care is a top priority in our organisation and we aim to respond to all enquiries within one business day.