Your Corporate Flu Vaccination solution for 2018.
Corporate Care is an industry leader among employee well-being flu vaccination providers in Australia, known for offering the highest-quality nationwide flu vaccination services.
We take pride in our solid customer base of Australian businesses who’ve recognized our corporate flu vaccination program to be a worthy business investment. Our workplace flu vaccination services cater to Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Wollongong, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Tasmania, Darwin, New Zealand and many regional locations.
Every year, we work closely with businesses big and small, ASX listed companies, not-for-profit organisations, Universities, Councils, Federal, State and Local Government departments. In 2017 alone, we have completed more than 20,000 vaccinations spanning 400 locations nationwide.
- Employee flu vaccination: We come to you!
- End-to-End Project management
- Nationwide workplace flu vaccination programs.
- Boost staff morale, reduce sick leave, save money.
- Online bookings for your corporate flu vaccination programs.
Call us now on 1300 79 74 10
or email at [email protected]
The Impact of Flu Season
Influenza outbreaks hit businesses and organisations with huge losses, especially during the cold winter months. The drastic increase in unplanned absences and sick leaves negatively impacts workplace productivity. Employees require at least 3-5 days time off from work with recovery times lasting up to two weeks.
Corporate flu vaccinations are proven to combat sickness-related losses on top of the betterment of employee health and wellbeing. Flu or influenza shots protect company personnel against common strains of the Influenza Virus for up to twelve months, which works to the benefit of every Australian business.
Here are just a few of the reasons for using our corporate flu vaccination services:
- We focus exclusively on providing Australian employers’ staff with flu vaccinations at work.
- We only use Quadrivalent flu vaccines (four strains) as recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Fast, friendly service that’s easy to arrange.
- Free promo material, plus free removal and safe disposal of paper and clinical waste following each workplace flu vaccination session.
- We have highly-experienced professional Staff and immunisation Nurses. All our immunisation nurses are fully qualified, experienced and indemnified immunisation nurses.They will come to the location you request at a time that’s convenient for both your business and your staff. Our immunisation nurses will be ready to administer the flu vaccine in accordance with the strict protocols.
- Competitive pricing. We know how important it is that protecting your staff against flu should be efficient and cost-effective as well as clinically effective. That’s why we work closely every year with manufacturers of flu vaccine, ensuring that we bring your business the best available deals.
- Australia wide presence. We have clients across all major metro cities in Australia.
Important Flu Vaccination News for 2018
In 2016, the Australian Government decided to use the Quadrivalent flu vaccine for the first time. It was included in the 2017 National Immunisation Program and will be followed through in 2018.
Quadrivalent flu vaccines (four strains) are designed to protect against four different strains of the influenza virus. WHO vaccine advisors recommend the below composition for Southern Hemisphere’s 2018 flu season:
- H1N1 – an A/Michigan/45/2015 pdm09 – like virus;
- H3N2 – an A/Singapore/INFIMH-16-0019/2016 – like virus;
- B virus – a B/Phuket/3073/2013 – like (Yamagata lineage) virus;
- B virus – a B/Brisbane/60/2008 – like (Victoria-lineage) virus
The former Southern Hemisphere trivalent vaccine protected against the first three, which contained only one out of two B virus lineages that existed. This additional B strain provides broader protection for people who received the immunisation.
Corporate Care is committed to providing the safest and latest WHO-recommended vaccines in our Australia-wide vaccination programs. Corporate Care will proudly vaccinate with Australian made vaccines in 2018.
Vaccine availability estimates in Australia are expected by week 2-3 of March. Due to Easter break taking place in the last week of March, it would be wise to book your flu vaccination program early to get the best pre-season pricing from Corporate Care! Make sure to check out our site for flu vaccination vouchers and save big on your annual onsite flu vaccination!
Get your Free flu vaccination proposal
Corporate Care is dedicated to helping businesses and all employees remain protected against flu viruses. We look forward to handling your 2018 flu vaccination program or corporate wellness event with excellence. Contact us today to get your free quote!
Our knowledgeable corporate flu vaccine specialists will diligently give you the most helpful answers and offer the best solution. You can call 1300 79 74 10 or 02 8061 8131. Alternatively please complete the below form or send us an email at [email protected] Customer care is a top priority in our organisation and we aim to respond to all enquiries within one business day.